Crazy Korean Cooking Korean Stone Bowl (Dolsot), Sizzling Hot Pot for Bibimbap and Soup - Premium Ceramic (Medium with Lid)
- Brand Name:Crazy Korean Cooking
- Size:Medium with Lid | 33.8 fl oz (4 cups)
CRAZY KOREAN COOKING
THE PREMIUM KOREAN STONEWARE COLLECTION
· Be aware of copycats claiming that their products are premium. Our stone bowls are made with high quality finer play, and double glazed. Low quality stone bowls are not made with finer clay and glazed only once. Even if they are made by the same manufacturer, there are different grades of stone bowls.
· Stovetop OK, Electric Coil OK, Oven OK, Broiler OK, Microwave OK, Dishwasher OK!
· Our stone bowls are lead (Pb) free, cadmium (Cd) free, arsenic (As) free.
· Cook and serve in the same bowl. Less dishwashing means saving time!
· Keeps the food sizzling and hot while eating.
· Food tastes better and retains more nutrients due to the even distribution of heat and the emission of far-infrared heat.
· Does not taint taste or look of the food like metal pots do.
· Simple yet elegant design makes your food stand out and look beautiful.
· Durable and easy to maintain.
Instruction for Crunchy Rice Crust (usually for bibimbap): Coat the bowl with vegetable oil or sesame oil (coating is optional) and cook on STOVE TOP (oven will not work) on LOW heat for 20-30 min or until the crusty bottom is formed.
The Premium Stone Bowls are stoneware made from clay. Stoneware is defined as ceramics fired at about 1,100 °C (2,010 °F) to 1,300 °C (2,370 °F) and glazed. "Stone Bowl" is the common North American name for this type of bowl, directly translated from "Dol Sot" bibimbap. Stone Bowls are made to be porous to retain heat for a longer time. However, lower quality bowls are permeable to water also. Dish detergent or other materials can enter and remain in the pores making them unsanitary. Our Premium Stone Bowls are not permeable to water, though still breathable, because they are made with finer clay and glaze-fired twice using natural glaze, unlike the ones often used in restaurants in North America. Also, they are much more durable and long-lasting compared to regular stone bowls.
You can use our stone bowls for cooking and serving virtually anything: sizzling dolsot bibimbap, soups, noodle soups, stews, rice, risotto, baked pastas, chili, casserole dishes, pot pies, beans, vegetables, table cooking and stir-fry.
Our premium stone bowl comes in a beautiful box that protects the bowl during shipping. It's a perfect gift for foodies and proud home chefs.